News | 03.01.20
XenTech Covid-19 management
Regarding the current circumstances, we at XenTech want you to know that we are taking the Covid-19 pandemia very seriously. We are closely monitoring the pandemic, following guidance and advice from the World Health Organization (WHO), and the French Government.
Our top priority will remain our employees’ health but we wish to reassure you that, thanks to the energy and efforts of our teams, we have the ability to remain operational and ensure the continuity of our services.
Below is an update on our plans, and how we are managing operations during this unusual time.
- Our continuity plan has been reviewed to adapt to the current context.
- Sick and work-from-home (whenever possible) policies are already into force.
- Critical animal related activities, including customer studies, will be maintained even in a situation where employee absenteeism is increased temporarily.
- Animal related operation already requires the wearing of protective equipment (Tyvek overalls, FFP2 masks, latex/nitrile gloves, headgear), protecting animals from pathogens but also preventing employees from contamination.
- Hygiene and containment best practices (according to the WHO and the French Government) are applied and regularly repeated to employees.
- Business travel and meetings attendance is and will remain strictly limited for all XenTech personnel until further notice.
XenTech will continue to adapt to new guidelines from the WHO and the French Government and keep you informed of additional measures.