Conferences & events | 07.16.21
XenTech exhibits at AACR digital-Annual Meeting 2021
Please get in touch with our team, we’ll be delighted to present you many new products and services we worked-out to extend our service offering :
- 10+ New cellular models derived from our low-passage PDX panel (for a total of 40+ models available by now)
- Several newly added Breast cancer PDX (for a total of 50+ models) highly characterized for DDR -related projects
- New models in our Match-R PDX line (resistant models to latest targeted therapies)
- New additions to our outstanding prostate PDX panel…
- And much more !
We all are missing the face-to-face, cordial handshakes, smiles and nice chats around a coffee… but we’ll be glad to « e-host » you (remotely from our homes!), learn about your needs and let you know how we can help moving your research projects to the next level.
The Entire XenTech Team
XenTech will also present 3 posters during this event :
- « A Non-Canonical, Cell-Autonomous STING Function Protects Breast Cancer Cells from Intrinsic and Genotoxic-Induced DNA Instability »
- « A Preclinical Platform of PDX-Derived cell lines as a tool for Pharmacological Screening and Functional Studies »
- « Identification of the Mechanisms of Resistance to Targeted Therapies in Advanced Solid Cancers »